Sunday, December 2, 2012

Counting down to An Artist’s Affair- 6 days

Happy Sunday friends! We’re counting down the days to An Artist’s Affair show on Dec 8th at the Citi Plaza, Artfusion gallery here in London, ON.

Today I wanted to share one of the latest cowls I made for Knitley Road.

This pennant stitch cowl was fun to make and it’s completely reversible!

I made this in super soft acrylic yarn, it’s called Lilac, and it’s a bit heathered with a few different shades of purple, it’s so lovely!

 

 

Cowls are great to just pop on and go- my favourite feature is that they don’t get stuck in my jacket zipper.

You can click on the picture to be brought to the listing- remember both shops will be closed on Saturday for the show; as most items are one of a kind- shop early!

 

Happy Sunday,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog