Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Everything!

My mom gave me a little challenge; to make my cousin a Graduation/Birthday card.  I had a few grand ideas, however I was short on time to get the card in the mail.

I remember a stamp I bought last year, (which I thought would get many uses) that hadn’t seen ink yet!  Another little search for a Grad cap stamp in my collection e voila!

 

My cousin loves pink, so I knew that would be one of the colours. I found some awesome polka dot paper in my stash, picked a simple layout and created this “Happy Everything” card.

The card base is SU Going Grey, with Pretty in Pink paper and ribbon.  Both stamps are from my collection, not sure of the manufacturer, but their little size makes them perfect for this layout.  I kept the pink polka dot theme when colouring the gift, and used Crystal effects on the balloons.

Happy Monday!

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog