Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays from A Paper Buffet

Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone for a great year. I've closed both stores until January 3rd 2011.

I'll be taking a vacation to New York City until the 22nd and then be travelling to my home town to spend the holidays with friends and family.

I have some great ideas for the stores for next year and I hope you'll join me and celebrate the growth of A Paper Buffet.

I hope to bring back "Foto Fridays" on a regular basis.I'll have plenty of pictures just from this NYC trip I'm sure!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. All the best to you and your family for 2011.

Ciao for now,

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog