Sunday, December 12, 2010

A week in review- in pictures

Sunday December 5th, Craft show at the lovely  Auberge du Petit Prince here in London.

Sunday December 5th-Wednesday December 8th- we got hit with a giant snowstorm that gave us more snow in three days than we got all of last year!

Snowbank or SUV? perspective

Friday, December 10th- I got a rockin’ new hair do:

 

Saturday, December 11th- I participated in An Artists Affair- my best show ever! I had so much fun, nearly sold out and met some wonderful people- customers and vendors alike!

What a great week!

I’ve got some custom orders to work on, my own Christmas cards to make and I’m counting down to my trip to New York City- only 6 days!

Happy Sunday,

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog