Monday, January 17, 2011

♪Love is in the Air…

Everywhere I look around/ Love is in the Air/ Every sight and every sound♪

Ok, I’m sorry, but I’ve literally had that song in my head for days since I’ve made this card.  I had this stamp made last year for the Boxer Short card but this year, I had something else in mind.

The stamp set is I {heart} Hearts from SU and is one of my favourites.  I turned the 3-heart stamps into balloons! I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out. 

 

The panel is actually canvas, but it didn’t stamp that well, so I stamped again on Whisper White and cut them out.

 

 

I took some basic white string and adhered them to the back to resemble balloons and popped them up on pop-dots.

Used some of my favourite Bo Bunny paper from last year…at least I think it’s Bo Bunny… the card base is Very Vanilla (WW was too stark with the dp), Pretty in Pink and some Bazzil Pink I had left over from last year.  The pink ribbon was part of a Christmas gift I received from a fellow paper crafter (Thanks Dorinda!).  Everything is inked up in Regal Rose- this card is PINK!

This card is available online- click here to purchase from my Etsy store… but be quick! I only made one!  I’m likely to make more with this concept (because the song is still in my head) but this pink paper is all gone.

Happy Monday!

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog