Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Status Quo

Just a little update as things have been pretty quiet around here for the past little while.  Summer means work picks up with more travel, vacation coverage, etc.  We’re also still waiting news regarding a possible postal strike, so I’ve kept new cards to a minimum in the shops.  A strike must be announced 72 hours before going into effect, and we’re still status quo right now.  I’m not sure if I’ll put the shops into vacation mode, or leave it open with notes that items can’t be shipped until the strike is over.  I’m leaning towards closing the shop because I would hate for people to miss the note about delayed shipping if they really need a card for an event.  Any thoughts?

I’ve also been working on a custom wedding order and some other custom orders that have come through.  I’m planning on a fun little movie project to document the progress on the wedding order. I’m excited about this project, so I just hope it turns out as well as it looks in my head!

I’ve been catching up on some knitting  and I hope to share some of those with you as well. 

I’ve got some new projects in mind using some new tools I just bought…now it’s just finding the time!

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog