Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Everything!

I enjoy making blank cards; ones that can be used for any occasion.  I had some gorgeous designer paper (but of course it was left over from another project and I can’t remember who makes it), and really wanted to highlight it. 

I really loved the bright colours, and the little birds.  I found some buttons that matched up well and glued them on.  I layered three paper flowers to keep the colour theme going.

 

 

I cut the tag with my Slice machine- I’m loving this little machine!  I haven’t had a lot of time to play with it, but it came in really handy for a wedding order I had (more on that later).

 

 

The card base for this card is Baja Breeze, with a layer of Pear Pizzaz, and Pumpkin Pie.  I rounded all the corners, and used some grosgrain pumpkin pie ribbon.

 

 

 

I’ve listed this card in the A Paper Buffet Etsy shop for your shopping enjoyment!

 

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog