Saturday, February 16, 2013

I’m here, I promise

Things have been quiet here in blog land…I’ve been busy with work, custom orders and Knitley Road and life outside of work, custom orders and Knitley Road. 

I’ve a number of projects to share with you, so many I don’t really know where to start!

The first one I’ll share is a knit project I actually made for myself.  Knit items for me are few and far between…I started this sweater last June, put it down for months and months and picked it back up over the Christmas holidays and finished it up a few weeks back.

I saw this pattern in Vampire Knits by Genevieve Miller, it’s the Lore Hoodie by Cirilia Rose- the hoodie on the cover. 

I picked a Peruvian wool close to the yarn used in the original one and I love how it turned out.

DSC02951DSC02952

 

The lighting in the living room is much better than in front of the mirror, so I’m having Twiggy model it for me.

For my first (adult) sweater, and first item I knit for me that’s not a scarf, I’m so happy and have completely caught the “knit-myself-a-sweater” bug.  I have a few patterns earmarked for the next one, but I haven’t picked one just yet.

I’ve a few more projects to share with you, some paper, and some fibre, and a few others…

Happy Saturday!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog