Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Texting part 2

Here’s another wedding card using the same Text paper and stamp set from yesterday; I think I like this card even better!

The layout of this card is very similar to yesterdays, but I didn’t add as many layers, and used the card base as the background. I really like the feel of the Kraft paper and the text, it feels very ‘shabby chic"’ and I think is very different from some other of my cards…but I love it! I don’t know if I’ll be able to recreate this feeling, or if it was just a fluke, but I’m going to enjoy it while it lasts.

The great thing is that two cards will ever be alike because of the text on the paper.

It’s always more special to have something that’s one of a kind :)

This card is available in my Etsy store , which of course is the site to find all sorts of OOAK items!

Happy Tuesday!

Ciao for now,

2 comments:

Oh, I think I like this one even better, too! :) Very pretty!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog