Friday, September 24, 2010

Pitter Patter

No big announcements, just a custom order :)

 

DSC04726

I’m working on an order of 55 mini boxes for my dad’s cousin’s daughter’s baby shower.  If you understood that, it means my third cousin.  She might be once removed, but I’m not sure.

We don’t know if the baby is a boy or a girl, so we’re doing half of each.  The boxes are all made, and now the stamping is done.

Just a scalloped circle to cut out, in pink and blue for each box, add the ribbon and I’ll be done.

I’ll keep you posted on the progress, and this weekend I’m hoping to start some Christmas cards, and work on some more of the custom orders I have.

Happy Friday!

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog