Monday, September 20, 2010

Hey Pumpkin!

I have to admit that Halloween is not really my favourite holiday.  As a kid living in Northern Ontario, we always had to have a costume that over a snowsuit (seriously).   It may not have always been snowing, but it was always nippy out. 

If your costume didn’t fit OVER the snowsuit…it had to go UNDER, which meant no one actually knew what you were when you rang the doorbell.  No kid wants to explain over and over again what their costume is.

I do love, however, this Halloween stamp.  Maybe it’s not so much Halloween, but it’s definitely a Fall stamp and super cute.

I made some simple gift tags and they’re available now in my Etsy store.

I think they’d be great on Halloween gift bags, a loaf of pumpkin bread or muffins, or any other fall treat.

I might make more and keep them for myself to use; I’m determined to find a great pumpkin bread recipe. I think it’d be a great little gift for friends, and an excuse to have a visit with some cinnamon tea.

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog