Monday, June 13, 2011

Custom Birthday card

I’ve been meaning to post this for a while, but I keep forgetting.  A friend asked for a custom birthday card for her father-in-law’s 65th birthday.  I had some Kaiser craft paper that I thought would be perfect for the project.

 

 

  I love the soft vintage colours and the hot air balloons are great for a masculine card. 

 

 

I added some eyelets I had in my stash in a light olive green that matched the paper really well. I often struggle with masculine cards because adding ribbons and flowers are not an option.  Eyelets and buttons are a must! for masculine cards.

 

 

The card base is Crumb Cake, with a Chocolate Chip mat.  I distressed the edges of all the paper with Crumb Cake, and then shadowed the edges of the nestibility with the same ink for the sentiment.  I really like the clean lines of this card, and can’t wait to use more of this paper.

Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Your posted custom birthday card designed so much gorgeously i like it...
Plastic Business Cards
print VIP cards 

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog