Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kenny K birthday card

A quick post with a Kenny K birthday card.  I stumbled upon Kenny K by accident…or through a blog hop or something…and found this image.  I had to have it immediately, it looks just like my friend C! I kept the card simple because I wanted the main focus is the basketball player. 

The card base is Crumb Cake (can you tell I love that as a card base?) and used some Pumpkin Pie for matting.  I found this orange and blue paper in my stash and coloured the image using that as my inspiration.

 

I coloured the image with prismas and blended with OMS. 

 

 

 

 

On the inside, I made a little gift card holder for a coffee card for C. I used some matching paper from the front of the card, and folded it in half.  I used my window punch to punch where the card would be held, and glued the sides together.  It’s a great, and quick way to hold a gift card inside a card.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

you need to post a picture of C next to the picture of Kenny K LOL

haha, I thought about it, but didn't know how he'd feel.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog