Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Work it Wednesday Challenge

Today is another Work it Wednesday over at The Character Cafe Blog.  This week, it’s hosted by Tesa, who created a tutorial about stitching on your cards

I created this card using the MojoMonday layout and the stitching technique Tesa taught us.

TCCWIW4 copy

I used my new favourite Cosmo Cricket paper, SU Mellow Moss and SU Old olive cardstock.  Sentiment is from SU Full of Life set and the ribbon is from Michaels, but matches quite well!

I also used this paper for a card I made for my mom; she needed a thank you card for her French teacher.

I created this card last week, it’s already on the way to the French teacher.  It’s very French-country, n’est pas?

I sent it along with a note to my mom in French..and realized how much I’m losing by not speaking it.  I grew up in a city with a very large Francophone population, and here in London, it’s almost strange to hear French.  I must keep using it!

Don’t forget to visit The Character Cafe Blog to check out Tesa’s tutorial and enter the challenge.  You can win TWO Character Cafe images!  If you’re uploading your card to SCS, you can use the keyword TCCWIW4 so we can all see them together.

Happy Wednesday!

Ciao for now,

3 comments:

That Cosmo Cricket paper is fantastic! You sure are working it- both cards are wonderful. TFS

Recent blog:=- You Go Girl!

Holy cow Steph! This is one amazing card! Gorgeous design and those CC papers are fantastic!

Recent undefined:=- Oh no! Comluv had an error with your feed, see message below!

That Cosmo Cricket paper is fantastic! You sure are working it- both cards are wonderful. TFS

Recent blog:=- You Go Girl!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog