Friday, October 23, 2009

Adding more Blog Candy to the Pizza Box! This is good; tell your friends!

I'm trying to make up for being a bit silent here this past week...work's been busy and I'm now at my parent's house, in my hometown for a friend's wedding this weekend.

I'm adding 3, (yes, I said 3!) mini holiday stamp sets from Studio G. I'm telling everyone right now, because if I don't, these adorable little sets would live with me forever and ever ;)

Here's a close up look at the mini sets:

A cute little star, some sentiments and a very adorable present border











This might just be the cutest one...Reindeer tracks!












And of course, one of my favourite holiday images...snowflakes!












I do have a few more goodies to add, so keep your eyes out for more additions next week.

Here are the rules, in case you're just joining

  • Comment on the original post to enter; you can tell me if you've ever met some online bloggy/stamping friends; click HERE for the original post and to comment with your number
  • Add a link to my blog candy on your blog and let me know...you'll get a second entry
  • Blog candy is open until October 31st (midnight EST). Winner will be chosen on Nov 1st, using a random number generator
That's it!

I'll be back next week with a new digi release from Wildflower Kids Stamps, the Twilight Tuesday Anniversary Blog hop, and of course...more blog candy!!

Happy Friday!
Ciao for now,

2 comments:

Wow! That box of yours is getting better and better! Those little stamps are great! I have a few of them myself. They rock!

Recent blog:=- Chills and Thrills Card

Wow! That box of yours is getting better and better! Those little stamps are great! I have a few of them myself. They rock!

Recent blog:=- Chills and Thrills Card

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog