Monday, October 19, 2009

More Blog Candy added to the Pizza Box!

Ribbon, Ribbon and more Ribbon!

purpleribbon

blueribbon

pinkribbon

tealribbon

DSC09837

DSC09839

DSC09840

You will get (4) small ribbon bows in each of the following colours:

  • Dark Purple
  • Light Purple
  • Salmon Pink
  • Hot Pink
  • Orange
  • Navy Blue
  • Periwinkle
  • Teal Blue

I hand tied these bows…idle hands are not a good thing for me, so I make these while watching TV and then put them away for a quick and easy addition to a card.

You will also get 5 ft…yes FIVE FEET of each 1) polka dotted ribbon and 2) diamond patterned ribbon. These are two of my favourite patterns in my new found favourite colour combinations…green and brown! The ribbon is from Michaels, but closest SU match would be Chocolate Chip and Green Galore.

RULES:

You must go to the ORIGINAL POST to make your comment to enter the Blog Candy…this way I can keep track and not miss anyone! CLICK HERE to go to the original post.

You can tell me a story if you’ve met any bloggy friends…the whole purpose of the candy giveaway.

I’ll continue to add goodies to the Pizza Box until Oct 31st, and make the draw using a random number generator to choose the winner…don’t forget to number your comment!

Add a link to my Friends + Stamps = Bliss Blog Candy on your blog (you can use the picture in my side bar) and get a second entry…you can reply to your original comment when you add it, so I know.

I appreciate all your stories, but in order to keep the numbering correct, I won’t be responding to any comments until the giveaway is over, just so there’s no confusion :)

Love the “Friends + Stamps = Bliss” image? Head on over to Stamp Happens and pick up the Stamp Insanity Stamps set…it’s perfect for every cardmaker!

Good luck! and Happy Monday!!

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog