Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thank you’s; bookmarks; and more candy to the Pizza Box

You may have noticed I’ve been very quiet this week…and that’s because I caught the flu.  I have no idea if it’s swine flu, nor will I ever know because I didn’t go to the doctor.  The doctor’s offices/emergency rooms ask you to stay home, so that’s what I did.   I had three days off of work and I’m just starting to feel better.  I don’t think I’ll get as much done this weekend as I’d hoped, but that’s ok.

love triangle 1 I do want to say thank you for all the lovely comments about my bookmarks for the TTIC anniversary blog hop.  The bookmarks are available in my Etsy store and I plan on be making more.  I just finished a custom bookmark for a customer and I have a feeling, it will be a regular addition in the next few days.

I do plan on doing the hop, I just need some more time. lol. Congrats to all the winners!

Today is the last day to enter my “ Friends + Stamps = Bliss” blog candy and I do have one more addition to the Pizza Box.

blogcandy1

Here are 4 more sheets of 6x6 We R Memory Keepers double sided paper.  This pattern is called “Explore- Rucksak” and coordinates with the other sheets of paper already in the box.

 

If you’re just joining- good timing!

Here are the rules:

  • Comment on the original post to be included in the Blog Candy; click HERE to go to the OP
  • Add a link to your blog and get a second entry
  • You can tell me a story if you like- have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
  • That’s it!

Candy will be open until midnight tonight (EST) and the winner will be picked by a random number generator.  I’ll post the winner tomorrow.

Happy Saturday and Happy Halloween

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog