Sunday, March 7, 2010

Birthday card for Dad

I still haven’t totally found my mojo, but I mustered up enough craftiness to make a birthday card for my Dad. And got it in the mail.  We’ll see if he gets it on time, but two out of three ain’t bad.

I went to my favourite place for inspiration, the Clean and Simple Blog and used FLT80 for the sketch.

I thought this was a great sketch for a masculine card (which we all know I struggle with). I used kraft paper for the base, some SU chocolate chip and striped paper I had in my stash.  Of course, SU Birthday Whimsy was used again.

I just got home from seeing Alice in Wonderland ( LOVED IT!) and now I’m getting ready to go to a friend’s place for dinner and to watch the Oscars (and eat the Chocolate pot de Crème I made yesterday).

Happy Sunday!

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog