Saturday, March 20, 2010

You Capture- Reaching

I’ve mentioned before I’ll be starting a photography class in a few weeks, and it really can’t start soon enough.  I’m a self taught photographer shutterbug and have been taking pictures since I was 6 when I got my first camera.

I have many pictures I’m very proud of, but I’m looking forward to learning the technical aspect of photography and think my photos will just keep getting better.   I’ve had my new camera for about four months now and I just keep discovering how happy I am with it.

I’ve wanted to participate in the You Capture weekly challenge for quite some time, but this is my first ‘entry’ if you will.

This week’s challenge was “Reaching

My little white violet; reaching for the morning sun.

Happy Saturday!

Ciao for now,

8 comments:

This is gorgeous! I'm excited to watch your journey as you learn the technical aspects of photography. I want to learn...I just haven't buckled down to take a class yet.

OMG I love this! What a fantastic photograph! I can't wait to see what you share with us! I have been thinking I want to take a photography class too. I just became interested in the last couple of years but I really want to learn. Enjoy!!

Thanks Alyssa! I'm taking one offered by my city; some of the camera stores offer them, but they're pricey for 2 hours, this course will be 6 weeks long.
I've actually learned A LOT from reading my camera manual, and I've signed up for tips from The Digital Photography School website http://digital-photography-school.com/ they've got some good info

Thanks Tonya! I posted this for Alyssa, but have a lot at this website, I've found a lot of useful info here http://digital-photography-school.com/
Did you see my concert pics (previous post)? I re-read my camera manual before I went and it helped a lot!

It looks awesome! Very fitting to the theme.

and it is a gorgeous shot!! i hope you post all about your photography course so that we can learn vicariously!! ;o

i just started w youcapture a few weeks ago, too... and am enjoying visiting new blogs each week.

that's me, above... not sure how to work your comments thingy...

www.blessedmoon.squarespace.com

This is gorgeous! I'm excited to watch your journey as you learn the technical aspects of photography. I want to learn...I just haven't buckled down to take a class yet.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog