Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We now return to our regularly scheduled program.

The Olympics are over.  It’s very strange not running to the TV to watch an event, or check the medal standings.  We had three channels covering the Olympics here in Canada, so there was always something to watch.  I’m curious to see what the coverage will be like for the Paralympics and hoping most events will be shown.  Our Sledge Hockey team is going to defend their Gold medal from Torino, so I really hope they show that!

I’m having trouble getting back into my normal routine, so I’m going to be slow and steady for a little while.

I’m working on some new projects and have been having some trouble with the final details, but I hope to have that resolved tonight; stay tuned!

I need to make a few birthday cards, so hopefully I’ll have some thing to show you in the next few days.

I also plan on bringing back my Foto Friday feature, now that I have a new batch of photos from the Olympics to share :)

See you soon!

Happy Wednesday!

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog