Monday, November 15, 2010

Latte Love gift set is back!

 

A very popular item last year, I’ve brought back the Latte Love gift set for the holidays.  This gift set is perfect for the hard-to-buy-for person on your list.

Just slip a gift card to your favourite coffee shop in the gift card and the gift is complete!

 

The gift set fits well within most gift-exchange budgets, and is a lot more fun than handing over a gift card in a plain envelope.

Each Latte Love gift set includes a handknit coffee sleeve, and a coffee-themed gift card holder to co-ordinate.

I love knitting up the coffee sleeves; they’re a quick project and let me play with different (albeit simple) stitch combinations.

I sold out last year, so I’m in the midst of knitting more sleeves- any colour requests?

I love knitting the chocolate brown, I think it’s perfect just in case any leaks occur.  Purple and pink were also a popular colour last year, so I’ll be bringing those back again.

You can buy your Latte Love gift set in my Etsy store, and I love custom orders, so if you have a favourite colour in mind, let me know!

Happy Monday!

Ciao for now,

3 comments:

THIS is why I want to be a coffee person!!! Adorable set! You are sure to sell out again!
Happy Monday :*)
margie

aww, thanks Margie- you can knit up a sleeve for your hot cocoa cup :) let me know if you want help w/ the pattern, I use the Magic Loop method for these, much faster than dpns

THIS is why I want to be a coffee person!!! Adorable set! You are sure to sell out again!
Happy Monday :*)
margie

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog