Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekend Catch up

Just a quick post to play catchup with what has been happening here at A Paper Buffet.I had my first cratf show of the season this past Saturday. With three show three weekends in a row, I've been spending a lot of time getting ready. This first show was at London Jazzercise. There were only 5 vendors and I was the only one who had handmade items. The rest were sales reps for their respective companies- jewelry, bath and skin care, gourmet food and handbags.

Here my table setup: it turned out pretty well considering. I though I wouldn't have enough stock to fill the table when really I ran out of room!
I did really well considsring the show was very small. Actually I was the only one who sold anything!

Next weekend is the biggest show I'm in so I'm trying to make some more stock. I'm also going to make some birthday cards as I sold out of those too.

Happy Monday!

Ciao for now,
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog