Monday, November 8, 2010

A Week (or two) in review

 

Hello strangers! It’s been a busy few weeks in the A Paper Buffet workshop.

Two weeks ago I sent off the Turkey Thanksgiving cards to California where they were very well received!

Here’s a few photos of the finished cards:

Individual cards: Base is SU Kraft, with Pumpkin Pie and chocolate chip. The sentiment as well as the Turkey is from Wildflower Kids  Stamps and were printed on SU Very Vanillan and coloured with prisma pencils

all 3o cards stacked!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wrapped up and ready to go!

 

 

 

 

 

I also finished the other big Thanksgiving order for 100 Pilgrim place cards.  These place cards also use Wildflower Kids Stamps, Violet and Rye.

   My little pilgrim army!

 

 

 

 

 

Here are some close-up shots:

 

These were a lot of work, each pilgrim was hand coloured, then cut and adhered to hand cut cards.  The cards were distressed with red and orange ink, then a maple leaf was stamped on the corner.

I’m so pleased with how these turned out; they were shipped out to New York State last week and should be arriving soon.  These will be used for a company holiday party, and I can’t wait to see how they look on the tables!

I had a productive weekend and will be adding new Christmas items this week.  I’ve also signed up for a few holiday Craft show, so I’m in full production mode.

 

Happy Monday!

Ciao for now,

4 comments:

Those look amazing! That is A LOT of work-wow!!! You deserve a big pat on the back ( sounds corny I know but very true!!!)

Thanks Lisa! yes, they were a lot of work, but def. worth it. I'll take that corny pat on the back! lol

Thanks Lisa! yes, they were a lot of work, but def. worth it. I'll take that corny pat on the back! lol

Those look amazing! That is A LOT of work-wow!!! You deserve a big pat on the back ( sounds corny I know but very true!!!)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog