Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Collaged Nestibility background

I’m a huge fan of Spellbinders Nestibilities.  It’s rare that I make a card without using one die-cut from my growing collection.

I can’t recall where I saw this idea, but it’s stuck with me and I finally had the chance to try it out.

I used scraps of paper left over from the Love edition pillow boxes I made for my Etsy shop , and arranged/adhered them on a piece of cardstock.  Then I used one of my Nestibilities to cut out the collage, and it created a great background for this card.

This is a great way to use up scraps of patterned paper, while creating a unique background or focal point to the card.

I’m already making little piles of scrap paper that work together, so I can make some more collaged background shapes to have on hand.

Go and try it, I’d love to see what you come up with!

1 comments:

I love this idea! The colours are beautiful together. Which nestabilities did you use?

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog