Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bella Buttons- classy and fabulous

I’ve been envying a lot of card makers who use buttons on their projects lately.  I found a little set of embellishments, including some buttons at Michaels and picked up two sets.  One set is pink and brown, and served as the inspiration for a birthday card for my friend L. 

I used my Bella stamp for this one and kept the layout pretty simple.bellalaura2

I used my Nesties curvy rectangle die, I’m really loving this one right now.  My favourite MS border punch and some SU chocolate chip taffeta ribbon.

Card base is SU Chocolate chip, with Pink Bazzil cardstock.

I forgot to take a picture of the inside, but it’s that wonderful sentiment:

“A girl should be two things; classy and fabulous! ~ Coco Chanel”

Oh how I would’ve loved to meet Coco!

Happy Thursday!

Ciao for now,

2 comments:

Steph, I love the colors and the layout. FAB card. TFS

Recent blog post: Chess, Josh Groban and PBS...

Thanks Mau!
If only I could sink the buttons into the paper, so I could mail it with one stamp! lol

Recent blog post: Squirrel-capades: The Weekend Edition

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog