Friday, May 8, 2009

Foto Friday #15- “Light and Stone”- Royal Ontario Museum

Last month I visited my sister in Toronto to attend the Seal concert.  We spent an afternoon at the Royal Ontario Museum.  It’s one of our great museums and a wonderful way to spend an afternoon.

Our main reason for visiting the ROM was to see the “Light and Stone” exhibit, comprised of gems from the collection of Michael Scott, the first CEO of Apple.

Here are some highlights:

Romjewels4

Rubies; my sister’s and my birthstone.

 Romjewels6

Romjewels3Can you imagine wearing the necklace on the right?

 

Romjewels1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is my favourite picture from my set.

Happy Friday!

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog