Friday, May 22, 2009

Don’t forget Dad! A Father’s day card

Father’s day is just around the corner, can you believe it!?

I first made this card 2 years ago, here is the original:

originaltiecard

It’s a bit scary looking at your old cards, isn’t it?

This was when I first started making cards, and as you can see, before I learned how to take pictures! This is in my living room up against the kitchen door.  At this point, I was just taking pictures of my cards so I would remember what I made.

 fathersday1

I updated my design and went from a pocket card to a traditional opening card: fathersday2

I used black grosgrain ribbon for the tie and Me and My Big Ideas designer paper, metallic pinstripe.

This card is available now in my Etsy store.

Don’t forget to enter my blog candy contest: go to THIS post and enter!

2 comments:

These are fantastic Steph, so clever! TFS

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog