Friday, September 4, 2009

TDD Feature Friday!

I’m back from L.A. but this is a timed post because I got back home in the middle of the night…so bear with me and I’ll be posting pictures soon:)

Another Friday and another TCC feature of the August releases.

I have to say I really struggled with this one…for a reason none other that I am NOT ready to be making Christmas cards! LOL. We barely had summer, how can I think of Christmas?

I made another mini pizza box and picked Angelica for my image.

She’s super cute and fun to colour. I coloured her dress with watercolours, but it wasn’t quite red enough, so I added some SU Real Red with my aqua brush.

I added some white fun flock to her collar and some Candy Cane stickles from Tonya at Stamp Happens on the top of her dress and on the holly berries in her hair.

I used my glue pen and some MS glitter on the outline of her wings.

I’m still getting the feeling something is missing on this one,…not sure if I’ll find the missing piece :)


Now hop on over to the other TCC DT members (links on the right) and see what they’ve come up with this week!

Happy Friday!

Ciao for now,

6 comments:

Hey Steph, Hope you had a blast in L.A. Fabulous projet this week, I don't think anythings missing on this. Love the fun flock on her collar, and great job colouring.
Kelly ;)

Recent blog:=- Work It Wednesday – Using STICKLES!

How cute, love the flock on her collar. Hope you had a great vacation!

Recent undefined:=- Oh no! Comluv had an error with your feed, see message below!

Cute little pizza box! Your angel is super cute - especially with a fun flocked collar ;o)

Recent blog:=- Great friends...

Great "gifty" box Steph... love the colouring/flocking!!!

Recent blog:=- Feature Friday - Guest Designer Piali

Great "gifty" box Steph... love the colouring/flocking!!!

Recent blog:=- Feature Friday - Guest Designer Piali

Hey Steph, Hope you had a blast in L.A. Fabulous projet this week, I don't think anythings missing on this. Love the fun flock on her collar, and great job colouring.
Kelly ;)

Recent blog:=- Work It Wednesday – Using STICKLES!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog