Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WILDFLOWER KIDS RUBBER STAMPS RELEASE DAY!

whohoo! it’s here!

Get ready for some very cute, must-have stamps!

Introducing Wildflower Kids Rubber stamps co-created by Tonya of Stamp Happens and Jen of Deconstructing Jen.

wfkbadge

These rubber stamps are deeply etched and give a really clear, crisp image.

They cling mount on acrylic blocks so they’re super easy to store away, not taking up much room as well (just like the equally fabulous Stamp Insanity stamps that we Stampin Sistah’s introduced last week.

The first release includes two sets, Ghoul Friends and Free Broom Rides and is Halloween Themed, so it’s perfect timing!

Here’s my card using the Ghoul Friends vampire image:

Isn’t he just adorable??

We’ve nicknamed him ‘Little Edward’…hmm I wonder why? ;)

This is my first card coloured using Prismacolours and the Gamsol technique- I used baby oil because Gamsol was sold out at Michaels…so be nice! I figured if I’m going to invest in Copics one day, I should learn how to colour!

These images are great for colouring, and check out the Bat- I added googly eyes! Fun, eh?

I wanted to make our little vamp a dapper young man, so I used Crystal Effects on his cape and used Pearl Effects for his buttons. Here’s a close up:

I added Crystal Effects to his eyes too, to add a little ‘sparkle’.

Paper is Bazzil grape for the base, Blackbird for the mat and Bo Bunny Boo Crew is the DP. I know this card is a bit plain, only the bat and some brads to snazz it up, but I really wanted the image to be the main focus.

I can’t make up my mind about how to do the inside, I could add candy corn, or “Happy Halloween” or “Trick or Treat” ….or one of the other ghoul friends- you can do SO much with this set!

Now, you know what you need to do:

First check out all the inspiration of the Stamp Sistahs:

Senior Sistahs:

Tonya ~ Julie ~ Beth ~ Jen 

Fellow Sistahs:

Alyssa ~ Deb ~ Donna ~ Gayle ~ Jacquie ~ Leigh-Ann ~ Sarabeth 

And then, grab your shopping shoes and head on over to Stamp Happens to get this set before they’re all gone! Make sure to sign-up for the newsletter to get in on the deals!

I’ll be out of town today and tomorrow so when I get back I’ll be doing some blog hopping to see my Sistah’s creations and hope to see you there too!

Happy Wednesday!

Ciao for now,

10 comments:

I LOVE this Steph!! Great coloring and the crystal effects adds the PERFECT touch! Googly eyes are awesome too!! AMAZING work sweetie!!

Recent blog:=- Wild Flower Kids are Now Available!!!!

I love this card too! Very dark and mysterious! The Crystal Effects on the cape is really cool! I went with Happy Halloween on the inside of my card.

Recent blog:=- Wildflower Kids Halloween

Steph, this is just lovely! I'm so amazed. I love they crystal effects and all the details you included.

Now I have no idea why you might have named him little Edward... ;) and I have no idea at all why his hair looks exactly like Rob's from the Academy Awards... just no clue. ;) (His real name is going to be Rye.)

Thank you so much for all you have done to make this a stunning first launch!

{gasp!} love those colors and that little bat! And those pearl buttons, great job!

Recent blog:=- Boo pendant

Oh Steph .... I lOVE this card..You have put so much detail and work into it....I love the colours and the layout!! Awesome work sweetie, just like always!! Xx

Recent blog:=- Free Broom Rides Anyone?

Great card! I love all the little details, from the googley eyes to the brads and the crystal effects! Superb, missy!

Recent blog:=- Broom Rides

OME! He is absolutely adorable! You did an outstanding coloring job!
and Crystal Effects is the perfect touch!
Great job! TFS :*)
~ margie

Recent blog:=- My Cosmo Guy, Ian...

OME! He is absolutely adorable! You did an outstanding coloring job!
and Crystal Effects is the perfect touch!
Great job! TFS :*)
~ margie

Recent blog:=- My Cosmo Guy, Ian...

{gasp!} love those colors and that little bat! And those pearl buttons, great job!

Recent blog:=- Boo pendant

I love this card too! Very dark and mysterious! The Crystal Effects on the cape is really cool! I went with Happy Halloween on the inside of my card.

Recent blog:=- Wildflower Kids Halloween

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog