Tuesday, November 17, 2009

4 Morgans; 2 sketches; and a whole lotta Sassy Christmas cards!

Dear Beth, creator and owner of Stamp Insanity Stamps. I heart you. I heart Morgan and I heart the Naughty and Nice set.

I took some non-traditional Christmas colours and went to town, using first the MojoMonday sketch and, this will qualify for the Basic Grey Challenge this week too.

I heart Morgan so much, I made another card, switching the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper.










I heart her even more, I found Jen Del Muro’s SFYTT and made another, using more BG Eskimo Kisses, and the very last of my coveted SU Purely Pomegranate paper.

“who you callin’ a Ho Ho Ho”

Beth, you are a genius. Did I tell you I heart you?











I switched the papers and the location of the snowflake, but kept the sentiment, because, you know, I heart it.


Matching snowflakes on the inside.

I heart snowflakes too.







Do you heart Morgan as much as I do? Show Beth you love her, and visit Stamp Happens, the ONLY place to buy Stamp Insanity stamps.stamphappensverticalbanner

Happy Tuesday,

Ciao for now,

8 comments:

Omg, Steph! I love you, too! I made the mistake ofooking at this in the mall food court! I am a blubbering fool! Lol. You are so sweet and your cards are to die for! You made my month! Actually, you made my SI career so far! Thank you so much for saying these amazing things and for all of your support. Am I gushing? I feel like gushing.... Thank you, Steph! You are the bomb! Xxx I {heart} Steph! :)

Let's also pretend I have the ability to text a reply correctly! ;)

wow! what excellent cards!!!! i just love the CC papers and you color your images beautifully :)

xoxo
sarabeth

Recent blog:=- Sew Many Cards Challenge #13

I love non-traditional Christmas colors! Your cards are fabulous!

Leigh Ann Baird

Recent blog:=- Birthday Boy

I love non-traditional Christmas colors! Your cards are fabulous!

Leigh Ann Baird

Recent blog:=- Birthday Boy

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog