Monday, November 9, 2009

Holiday release from Stamp Insanity

Beth from Stamp Insanity has done it again! You will LOVE the 3 holiday releases!  And where do you get them? Well, thanks for asking! At Stamp Happens of course! They are the only place on the web to order Stamp Insanity stamps!

The Holiday release has so many awesome images, but truthfully, the sentiments are my fav! A little on the edgy side and a whole lotta fun!

So lets get to it! My image is from the Naughty and Nice set:

Stamp Insanity Morgan is channeling her playful side!

Card base is SU Old Olive, layered with Bashful Blue and Real Red.  The DP is from Imagininisce Polar Expressions Pine and Peppermint and super sparkly!

I took a hint from the paper and added some MS glitter to everything I could on Morgan’s outfit!

You may have to click on the picture to make it bigger, but I added glitter to her trim on her hat and dress, belt and shoe buckles and her earrings.

I struggled  a bit with the label, it looked too bare just white, and the Prisma didn’t blend as much as I wanted it to, so I think I may redo that.

 

You’ll see my water mark is back…I finally received my order of PhotoShop Elements! Yay! no more dark pictures! It was perfect timing since I just loaded Windows 7 on my computer.  I had to spend quite a bit of time today reloading everything back on to the computer…don’t you hate that? So, forgive me, but I’m still configuring Live Writer so here’s my next request:

Hop on over to the side bar to find the other StampSistah’s links and visit them for some inspiration…by the next post I will have all my links reprogrammed…I promise!

stamphappensverticalbanner Don’t forget to head on over to Stamp Happens and pick up the new Holiday release!

Happy Monday!

Ciao for now,

14 comments:

That is SO cute! You did a fab job with the image as well!

So cute - I love it! You never disappoint! Thank you for everything, Steph!! PS -Great job coloring!

I think you did such a great job coloring Morgan! It's such a cute card!

Sooo cute Steph!! LOVE your coloring with the pencils, she is a cute blond! Love the layout too! Wonderful work!

Recent blog:=- Charlotte Stitched Easel Card!!

This is super cute! Morgan is so sassy and that sentiment rocks!

Leigh Ann

Recent blog:=- Merry Christmas, You sweet thing!

What a sweet card! I love your coloring!! :)

I adore your coloring! And this card and paper are beautiful! You did a wonderful job Steph! Have fun with Windows 7 and PSE!

Recent blog:=- Jingle Bell ROCKSTAR!

Steph...This card is just stunning!! I LOVE how you coloured Morgan!! And the glitter!! genius!! LOL!! Beautiful creation sweetie...You rocked it!! Xx

Recent blog:=- A little Bit Naughty Or are You Nice?

Great card, Steph! It perfectly captures the sassiness of Morgan and the sentiment! Nice work!

Recent blog:=- New Stamps! StampInsanity Release Day

Great job, Steph! She is absolutely smashing all glittered up!! :o)

Recent blog:=- StampInsanity Winter Release

what a fun card!!! your label came out great and i love the glitter touch :)

what a fun card!!! your label came out great and i love the glitter touch :)

Steph...This card is just stunning!! I LOVE how you coloured Morgan!! And the glitter!! genius!! LOL!! Beautiful creation sweetie...You rocked it!! Xx

Recent blog:=- A little Bit Naughty Or are You Nice?

I think you did such a great job coloring Morgan! It's such a cute card!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog