Monday, November 23, 2009

Wildflower Kids Rubber Stamp Release Day!

Wildflower Kids Rubber Stamp Company is releasing two great sets today available exclusively at Stamp Happens.

No Girls Allowed skaterwithwhites

 

 

 

 

 

 

and Pretty in Pink

girls

 

 

 

 

 

Aren’t they great?!

I get to play with Pretty in Pink and I had so much fun colouring them up…until I spilled my water all over the table! 

Good news: I only ruined 1 out of 2 projects. 

Bad news: I ruined 1 out of 2 projects.

Guess that’s how the cookie crumbles!

So here’s the project that was not affected by the tsunami on the table,

I haven’t made a 4.25 x 4.25” note card in a while, and FINALLY got to try Jacquie’s smooshing technique with the ribbon.

I really like how light and girly this is, and I just love the wording “giggles and laugh” doesn’t that just scream girly slumber party to you?

 

Here’s a detail shot, these are the first pictures with my new camera; if you click the picture, you can see the texture of the paper.  It’s gorgeous in real life, thick and wonderful to hold, and these were actually scrap pieces left over from a custom order of bridal shower invites.  I loved the paper so much, I couldn’t throw out any of it.

Now head on over to the other Stampin Sistahs and see what they put together to show you,

Senior Sistahs

Tonya ~ Beth ~ Julie ~ Jen

Stampin Sistahs

Alyssa ~ Donna ~ Gayle ~ Leigh Ann~ Sarabeth

stamphappensverticalbannerThen cruise on over to Stamp Happens and pick up your very own set from the Wildflower Kids collection-wfkbadge and there’s lots of Holiday digi items too! 

 

 

 

 

ps- thanks for all the lovely comments from the New Moon blog hop. I’m still making my way through, so I’ll continue to hop as I find time :)

Happy Monday!

Ciao for now,

23 comments:

PERFECT!!! LOVE how you did the ribbon!! :D This is so soft and sweet!! LOVE this Steph!

Recent blog:=- ****TTIC New Moon Blog Hop*****

I am so sorry one of your projects was ruined! I hate when something like that happens--for me it's usually a big, black ink smudge. I love yoru pink card! It's so soft and pretty!

Recent blog:=- Birthday Boy

Oh Steph, I am so sorry one of your projects was ruined. But the one you have is FANTASTIC! I love love love the pink and the subtlety of this. Gorgeous work girl! Thanks so much for all your hard work!

Recent blog:=- Wild Flower Kids Release Day and Pink Elephant

WOW!!! I adore how you did the ribbon! Using the sentiment only really shows how this stamp set has an amazing versatility! GORGEOUS work! Sorry you ruined an image...

Recent blog:=- New! Wild Flower Kids—Too Cute!!

So darn pretty! I love it. I have been meaning to try Jac's smooshed ribbon technique too... I really need to do it! I love what you made. Oh, and I gave you a blog award! Check out my post from yesterday!

Recent blog:=- Twilight Tuesday Sketch Challenges in Review

This is gorgeous! I love Jacquie's ribbon treatment and the sweet simplicity of it. I just may have to steal this layout for my baby cards ;o)

Recent blog:=- Wildflower Kids - No Girls Allowed ~

So pretty! I love that color and the softness of it all! Beautiful all the way around! :) Awesome job!!

Beautiful colors and layout! Love the DP. This card really screams "girlie"!

Recent blog:=- New Moon 11/21/09

I am soooo glad I am not the only one who has "little accidents" ...LOL!! It wouldn't matter what you are going to show us anyway Steph your creations are always stunning and this one is no exception!! Beauitful, soft and very girlie!! Xx

Recent blog:=- No Girls Allowed and Some Pretty In Pink!!

Thanks Jac! and thanks for sharing that technique, I think next time I need to use the 1/4" score tape instead of the 1/2", you can see some of it, but I really like the look!

ooo smudges! I hate when that happens! lol

Thanks Jen! I think this set was cursed for me (not because it's not great, b/c it is!!)...I accidentally threw out the "birthday girl" sentiment with the rubber scraps when I cut it, then I spilled water all over...I'm taking a break from the stamp table tonight b/c you know what they say...it happens in 3's! LOL

Thanks Tonya! Jac's ribbon technique really is brilliant!

awww, an award?! thanks so much!!
and try Jac's ribbon smooshing, it's really fun!

ooo these would make great! baby cards!!

thanks Beth :) (I have a friend named Beth and we always call her Bethy. lol. I always type it, then delete the 'y' ) LOL

Thanks Dina! I can't remember the name of the DP but I got it at Michaels, in their loose scrapbook paper section. Wait until it goes on sale, b/c it's $$ otherwise.

aww Donna, you're so sweet! thank you:)

Oh, this is BEAUTIFUL! I agree with everything that the others have said -- so soft and girly and perfect for a baby card! Beautiful work, Steph!

Recent blog:=- Wildflower Kids New Stamp Release

aww Donna, you're so sweet! thank you:)

awww, an award?! thanks so much!!
and try Jac's ribbon smooshing, it's really fun!

Thanks Tonya! Jac's ribbon technique really is brilliant!

ooo smudges! I hate when that happens! lol

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog