Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love is in the air and a Caption Challenge

This stamp from The Artful Stamper is just an image; when I saw it, I came up with my own caption and had it turned into a simple text stamp.

“Love is in the air”…it still makes me giggle

 

The card base is SU Chocolate Chip and I used Real Red as the mat and the ticket punch for the edges.

The word window punch was used for the sentiment.

 

Each boxer short was stamped twice and popped up on dimensionals, I really love this effect and it works really well with this card.

 

The inside was kept simple, with the sentiment and a punched heart in Real Red.

 

 

 

Here’s my challenge:

How many different captions can we come up with for the boxer short image?

You can leave a comment here, or on the my Face book Fan Page

This card is available at A Paper Buffet and my Etsy store; I’ve already sold one and it’s on its way to Dublin!

I want to hear your caption!!

Ciao for now,

5 comments:

Absolute PERFECTION!! Love the colors, layout, image and sentiment! the inside is wonderful!

Awww, I love this card!!! Gave me quite a giggle :)
Perfect sentiment!

TFS! Hope all is well!
hugs, margie

Steph...How cool is this card!! LOVE every single detail!! Stunning stuff!!
Xx

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog