Monday, January 4, 2010

A Paper Buffet.com is now open!

apaperbuffet6 That’s right folks; after over a month of building, the independent website for A Paper Buffet is open!

What does this mean? More product, easier navigation, account member privileges (earn points towards discounts, collect them up until you want to use it!) and shopping in both Canadian and American dollars!

I’ll be continuing with my Etsy store, and will be trying to carry all products in both stores, however some will be unique to each site given the demographics. 

I will be adding a Custom work gallery to A Paper Buffet so customers can see previous custom work for invitations, and other custom products.

I’ve got a million ideas in my head for new products, including some very unique Valentine’s day items, so join our newsletter to be kept up to date; new items will also be featured on the home page of A Paper Buffet.

A big thanks to all who made this new site possible and for supporting me in my effort to grow A Paper Buffet!

Ciao for now,

2 comments:

very nice! love the new logo!

very nice! love the new logo!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog