Monday, January 25, 2010

Loving the Like-O-Meter

As soon as I saw this stamp in the new SU catalogue, I knew immediately what I wanted to do.

The Like-O-Meter makes the perfect slider card!

I used my craft knife to cut out the thermometer part and used my small circle punch and a pop dot to create the slider.

I used the smallest arrow punch from the SU arrow punch and glued it to the circle slider.

 

 

I like you a lot, but not like a stalker.

By far my favourite saying.

 

 

 

 

 

But I’m also partial to “you don’t annoy me”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Card base is SU Kraft paper, with Real Red matting and DP is My Little Yellow Bicycle, and has a really great subtle shimmer IRL.

This card is available for sale at the A Paper Buffet store and my Etsy store for you Etsians :)

Ciao for now,

11 comments:

THUD. <-- That's me and all I have to say because I'm completely amazed by this!!! I ADORE the slider part of this card...BRILLIANT. The end.

Awesome card!! "a lot but not like a stalker" that's great.;)

That card is so fun! I love it! Very nice work!
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

ahahah, thank you! I'm just happy it turned out!

hahah, i know, it totally cracks me up!

Thank you! and thanks for visiting:)

THUD. <-- That's me and all I have to say because I'm completely amazed by this!!! I ADORE the slider part of this card...BRILLIANT. The end.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog