Saturday, January 30, 2010

I’m featured in the first edition of bizzyhands online magazine!

About a month ago, a fellow Etsian FaerieMajikk let us know in the forums she was starting an online magazine and was looking for Etsy artists to feature in the first edition.  We were asked to submit our work, and if we had anything inspired by hearts and flowers.

I was thrilled when I got notice yesterday that my Valentine Paper Fortune cookies were selected for the first issue!

There are a number of Etsians featured, and a few articles and lots of eye candy!

You can download a flippable version of the catalogue or see it in pdf form here at http://bizzyhands.faeriemajikk.com/

Enjoy!

Happy Saturday!

Ciao for now,

2 comments:

I just headed over etsy.com and have a look at your Valentine's day fortune cookies. They look really beautiful. Great idea! I love them very much. Thanks for sharing this.

Before I forget, congratulations for being on their first online magazine :)

Thanks very much! and thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog