Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Paper Cookie and an Etsy top 10!

First, I have to toot my own horn and shout:

“I made the Etsy top 10 List this week!!”

This top ten list is chosen by Timothy Adam of  Timothy Adams Designs; an awesome Etsy seller who does so much for the Etsy community.  It is truly an honour to be recognized and have someone who people really look up to say “hey, I like this, check it out”.

So what did he pick?:

None other than the Latte Love gift set!

Now that my gushing is over…let’s move on to my Valentine’s day project that I’m super excited about… a paper cookie. Yes, that’s right, a paper Fortune cookie to be exact!

I receive emails from that crafty Martha Stewart, and the cookie of the day recipe on New Year’s Day was for fortune cookies (click for the link to the recipe)…and what was my first thought?

“I bet I can make those out of paper”.

So, after a few different sizes and some folding attempts, it worked and here they are, just in time for Valentine’s day!

Honestly, they’re too stinkin’ cute for words. I’m so happy with how they turned out, and my mind is full of more ideas.

I put a few different messages in them, printed off on the computer; “Happy Valentine’s Day”; “I ♥ you” and “Be Mine”.

Fresh out of the oven…get’em while they’re hot!

Ciao for now,

4 comments:

Congratulations! Wow! I 'know' someone famous!!! How exciting - keep up the good work. I love your coffee project, and those fortune cookies are so much fun! Thanks for sharing...

wow Steph! Huge congrats on being featured on Etsy. That is a big honor!!! And those fortune cookies are a great idea and super cute. :D

Congrats!! Your fortune cookies are so cute! I'm loving everything you're posting ;o)

wow Steph! Huge congrats on being featured on Etsy. That is a big honor!!! And those fortune cookies are a great idea and super cute. :D

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog