Sunday, February 1, 2009

OME, I won!?

So just a quick post because I'm super excited! (I will be posting my TTECC entry later, I'm working on that now)...but I just got an email from Julie over at Twilight Tuesday- and I won January's blog candy! I never win blog candy! They put together some great stuff and I can't wait to use it---for more Tuesday Twilight Challenges, no doubt!

Thanks to all the ladies at Twilight Tuesday for putting together an awesome little place, and to all the new people I've met :) You may or may not be a fan of the Twilight saga, but you cannot deny the power it has had in uniting people all over the world.

Ciao for now,
S.

4 comments:

Yay -- what a nice post! And you are very welcome -- we're happy to have you over on Twilighttuesday.com!

Yay -- what a nice post! And you are very welcome -- we're happy to have you over on Twilighttuesday.com!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog