Wednesday, February 11, 2009

When I opened my mailbox today…

I found my blog candy had arrived from TwilightTuesday.com!!!!

Here’s what I won:

blogcandy1

Some absolutely delicious paper, I wish you could feel this stuff.  I tend to hoard DP so it might be a challenge, but I’m very excited to use it and I know it will be for something special.

 

blogcandy2And some bling!  some brads and dew drops and some flowers- I’m very excited about these because I keep making excuses NOT to buy them, telling myself I have lots of embellishments that I should use up first…but I have a feeling these might just change my mind:)  And some beautiful velvet ribbon, that will be for something special too.

And then!! I got a little surprise from Julie:  today was a foggy rainy day in London, but I had my own little spot of sunshine:

blogcandy3

 

Life is better when it sparkles! ;)

A huge THANK YOU to all the ladies at TwilightTuesday.com and be sure to check out the site and the forum and play along with the challenges so YOU can get a nice blog candy delivery in the mail :)

 

6 comments:

Those look nice!!! Can't wait to see what you make with it. I specially like the black sheets.

Recent blog post: ~Customer Service Lessons~

How did I MISS THIS POST? You, my dear, are so, so welcome. And you are already putting the paper to great use - yay!

Recent blog post: Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge 19 -- The Villains

hehe, I don't know how you missed it! lol. it snuck right through :)
The card is sitting on my desk, right front and centre :D all sparkly and dazzling

Recent blog post: TTIC # 19: Villains

Those look nice!!! Can't wait to see what you make with it. I specially like the black sheets.

Recent blog post: ~Customer Service Lessons~

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog