Monday, June 22, 2009

Custom Wedding Order- Menu cards

**If you’re looking for The Character Cafe Blog Hop, please scroll down to Friday’s post**

 

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend; I saw the Sound of Music on Saturday in Toronto and it was fantastic! I highly recommend it!

Some of you have been following me for a while and so you know my friend L has asked me to do her menu cards.  I got stuck on a few designs, but I’ve narrowed it down and she loved it!

Now we’re in the last stage, I’ve sent her two samples in two combinations and she’ll be deciding shortly.

The stamp set is SU Fifth Ave Floral, (my fave) and is stamped in white and silver metallic ink on black card stock.

The Buon Appetito stamp I had custom made by TerBearCo on Etsy and I’m so thrilled with how it turned out.

 

 

 

 

Same card and style, but I’ve reversed the black and white combination.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, which one do you like?  Which one do you think she’ll pick?

I’ll keep you posted!

Happy Monday!

Ciao for now,

11 comments:

They are both totally GORGEOUS!!! Fantastic stamping! My personal fav is the White one, but it's a close call!

Wow!.. they are soo cool!.. excellent design, love all of 'em

Steph-
I like them both. If it was me I would have to pick the black one! I hate picking sides!!!! Ugghhh

These are beautiful! I can't wait to see which one she picks.

Thanks Tesa!
I posted the one she picked :)

Recent blog:=- Wedding Menu card Update

lol. You're so cute Eve, it's like their feelings will be hurt :)

Recent blog:=- Wedding Menu card Update

Thanks Sara!
she made her choice...I just posted it :)

Recent blog:=- Wedding Menu card Update

Thanks Sara!
she made her choice...I just posted it :)

Recent blog:=- Wedding Menu card Update

Wow!.. they are soo cool!.. excellent design, love all of 'em

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog