Monday, June 15, 2009

I made The Character Cafe Design team!

I found out on the weekend I’ve been accepted to The Character Cafe’s first Design Team!

I’m very excited to be on this team, it’s my first design team, and we’ll be using Digi stamps…which I just started working with!

Our debut blog hop and new release will be this Thursday!

In the meantime…go have a look at The Character Cafe store, pick out some goodies, and come back on Thursday for the blog hop!

The announcement hasn’t gone up on The Character Cafe blog yet because we’re still working out the details and working on our first projects, but eventually all our links, and info will be there.

I’ll be updating my blog with all the DT member’s links once we get it all settled…so stay tuned!

Happy Monday!

Ciao for now,

3 comments:

Woo Hoo! Congrats!!! So happy for you :*)
Ooo can't wait to see what y'all be creating!

Recent blog:=- Twilight Tuesday Sookie Vampire Challenge#3 - Sookie Stackhouse

YAY steph!!! Congrats!! Cant wait to see what you create!!

Recent blog:=- TTIC #35 Renesmee

Woo Hoo! Congrats!!! So happy for you :*)
Ooo can't wait to see what y'all be creating!

Recent blog:=- Twilight Tuesday Sookie Vampire Challenge#3 - Sookie Stackhouse

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog