Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wedding Menu card Update

She picked…..

The white one!

 

I had a gut feeling…since we’ve known each other since we were 4, I thought she would go with this one.

 

I’m very excited about this project and getting to be a part of the wedding in this aspect.

I’ll be sure to provide updates, I have visions of all the cards laid out on my dining room table already!

Make sure to come back tomorrow for the first Character Cafe Feature Friday, where each member of the design team will be showcasing a project from the June release.  I can tell you that the June images are so cute, 3 of us picked the same one!! Also, be sure to check out The Character Cafe site to see if you won in our weekend blog hop!

I’m still recovering from my cold, but thanks for all the get well wishes :)

Happy Thursday!

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog