Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In Concert: No Doubt with Paramore

A little break from cards…

Last night I saw No Doubt with Paramore in Toronto, and I must say…it’s the concert to beat for 2009.  It was INCREDIBLE!

DSC08226Paramore opened and they were good.  Although I must admit, they were a bit loud…it seemed like the vocals were a few settings lower than the guitars and drums and made it hard to hear the lyrics.

The DSC08232bass player did this insane and jaw dropping, leap/summersault/back-flip while STILL playing guitar! It happened so fast, there was no way to capture it on film, but it was incredible!

 

 

And then came No Doubt.

DSC08249

No Doubt had soo much energy, and the 20 000 people in the stands soaked it up!

DSC08251

Their stage was awesome, and very good for taking pictures :)

DSC08265

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC08303

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Adrian in his tutu

DSC08305

DSC08320

One of the funniest moments was when Gwen pulled a guy out of the audience because he had written out the lyrics to a song he wanted to hear

DSC08274

He danced, she sang…until she stopped and said “those are the wrong lyrics! where’d you get them…the internet?”  She laughed at him, but it was all in good fun!

I took some video, but it’s taking forever to upload, so I’ll save that for another day.

Tomorrow is The Character Cafe Blog hop, we’ll be starting tomorrow night…details are still being finalized, but make sure to come back and visit.

Happy Wednesday!

Ciao for now,

12 comments:

Hi Steph,

Your work is just simply gorgeous!!! I love what I have scrolled down and seen!!!

This concert looks like it was a lot of fun!!! I do not get to many concerts these days with 3 kiddo's under 7 but I have really enjoyed the few I have been to!!!

I am so looking forward to getting to know you and work with you on the Character Cafe DT!!!

I can not wait for the Blog Hop tomorrow night!!!

I was going to add your blog to my follow list but I do not see a list on here. I know there is a way to add them even if you do not have a list but I can not remember how!!!! Gotta figure that out!!!

Have a Great Day Steph!!!

Heather

Ooh, does that look like a fun night out! I hope you had a great time! I bet it was fun to hear Paramore do the Twilight soundtrack song(s) live!

Recent blog:=- Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge 35: Renesmee Cullen

Thanks so much Heather! The concert was tons of fun!

I see you became a 'follower' of my blog- Thank you! Is that what you meant?

Can't wait to work with you this summer either, it's going to be a blast!

Recent blog:=- In Concert: No Doubt with Paramore

Thanks Julie! of course Paramore played Decode last! lol. but it was great live :)

Recent blog:=- In Concert: No Doubt with Paramore

Hey Steph, great pics, looks/sounds like it was a lot of fun! I'm going to see Stomp on July 12, no concert, but I'm excited and think it will be so awesome.

Recent undefined:=-

ooo I'm jealous! I've always wanted to see them!

Recent blog:=- The Character Cafe Blog Hop and June Release!

Great review and photos! I wish i was there too. Gwen was amazing. Her abs are perfect. And she was wearing those white pants dangerously low...maybe she went commando ??

XD

^ commando? Hahaha, I'm not sure. Maybe!

Great review and photos! I wish i was there too. Gwen was amazing. Her abs are perfect. And she was wearing those white pants dangerously low...maybe she went commando ??

XD

ooo I'm jealous! I've always wanted to see them!

Recent blog:=- The Character Cafe Blog Hop and June Release!

Thanks Julie! of course Paramore played Decode last! lol. but it was great live :)

Recent blog:=- In Concert: No Doubt with Paramore

Ooh, does that look like a fun night out! I hope you had a great time! I bet it was fun to hear Paramore do the Twilight soundtrack song(s) live!

Recent blog:=- Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge 35: Renesmee Cullen

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog