Friday, June 5, 2009

Mojo Monday on a Friday

I decided to skip Foto Friday this week and post a card.  This is an up cycled anniversary card for my great friends Alison & Jamie, who will be celebrating their first wedding anniversary this month.  I stood as a bridesmaid for Alison and kept the ribbon from my bouquet.  I knew I wanted to use it on their card somehow.  The ribbon is very wide, so I made a 6x6 card using MojoMonday89 sketch:

 

 

 

anniversary1

I knew I was going to have to use more than one stamp to mail it, so I decided to go big (or go home!)

The DP and flowers are from the goodies I won from Jen Del Muro at {iheart2stamp}.  Green was the colour of our bridesmaid dresses, and with the ivory satin ribbon from the bridesmaid bouquet it went perfectly!DSC03338

I decided to use the same stamp I used for their wedding card:

 

 

 

anniversary2

 

See the Green Galore polka dot ribbon in the corner?  That’s from Alison and Jamie’s wedding invitation!

 

 

June is a very busy month and I’ve got 2 more anniversary and 2 birthday cards to make this weekend(not to mention catch up on the twilighttuesday.com challenges), I’ll be back to post my progress :)

Happy Friday

Ciao for now,

8 comments:

Beautiful! I love how you saved those items to be able to add it in! How very sweet and thoughful of you :)
They are going to love, cherish and save it forever!
TFS :*)

Recent blog post: Jillibean Sprout Contest and Sissy's Scrap Challenge

Thanks Carole! heehee, it always say's "Guest" but I know it's you! :)

Recent blog post: A Birthday card inspired by…towels?

aww, thanks Margie, I think it's the only time being a sentimental packrat has paid off! LOL

Recent blog post: A Birthday card inspired by…towels?

Such a sweet and sentimental card, really really lovely, Steph. TFS

Such a sweet and sentimental card, really really lovely, Steph. TFS

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog