Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Julie, this one's for you :)

Yesterday I posted about the Tuesday Twilight Challenge- Cars. I shared with you my love for cars and how I have many many photos of them, some mine, and some borrowed from various sources so I can drool over my favourites. Julie ever so encouragingly reminded me that this is my blog and I can do with it what I wish. What I wish is that this blog be a reflection of me, and my passions. Anyone who knows me knows I love cars and I love making movies of my pictures (I'll share more of those later on).

So, when I combine the two, you get this....oh! and everyone remembers the movie Ferris Bueller, right?? Enjoy!

Ciao for now,
S.

6 comments:

I'm anxious to watch this a little later. And absolutely... it's your challenge... you do what inspires you!

Whoa! Gorgeous cars!
We actually own a few of those... from Hotwheels! lol!
Great post! TFS!

Yay! I'm so glad I encouraged you! You DO have some nice taste in cars! This was fun to watch!

And one more thing -- SAVE FERRIS!

HAHAHAHAA!!! I LOVE this! That Julie...always the encourager. She's a good apple. TFS!!

I'm anxious to watch this a little later. And absolutely... it's your challenge... you do what inspires you!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog