Saturday, January 10, 2009

Taylored Expression Challenge #50


It's been a while since I've been able to complete Taylor's weekly challenge, with the holidays and all. So I was happy to sit down and use her challenge. You can find Taylor's challenge here, come play along!

I was aiming to use cupcakes this week, but I needed some Valentine's Day cards and thought the layout was perfect for my new Hero Arts set. I also got to use my new Ranger Embossing Tinsel- I love! this stuff. No need to ink your colour before embossing, it's got the powder and glitter all mixed in. Nancy at Stamp Art reminded me to shake the powder before using so that the powder and glitter all mix in, she was right and it worked like a charm. Although I wish I wouldn't keep forgetting to get an Embossing buddy, I don't think I can put it off anymore...I wonder if they have an Embossing buddy for your hands? it gets everywhere!

Off to make some more cards, and maybe play on my new Wii fit!

Ciao for now,
S

9 comments:

Can't wait to see more! Good Luck with your blogging.

Wow, your off to a great start..thanks for sharing!

Those cards look great. You did a really nice job.

How cute! Love the name of your blog too and the cute image in your banner. Totally looks like a paper buffet! :) Thanks for playing the challenge!

Wow, your off to a great start..thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog