Monday, April 20, 2009

Ethan’s Christening card and a sneak peek at a special project…sort of

Yesterday was Ethan’s Christening (my Godson), and what a day it was!

He officially turned 3 months old, was  Christened AND cut his first tooth in the middle of the ceremony!  All that and he was very good throughout the whole thing, getting a little fussy towards the end, but he did  cut a tooth.  Once I get some pictures, I’ll share them, but for now I’ll share with you the card I made for him.

I thought the “Little lamb” from the MFT Baby First set was perfect, since Ethan is now officially part of our ‘flock’.  I wanted the card to compliment his announcement cards that I made, but not be exactly the same.

Here’s his announcement card, made using a set from Inkadinkadoo:ethanbirthannouncment

And here’s his card for his Christening:

ethanchristening2

ethanchristening1 I just love the Little Lamb, and of course I used some more Fun Flock :)  The inside says “Blessings” and is from the Unity Easter set (I forgot to take a photo before I sealed the envelope).

I also created something else for him…but I can’t share it completely just yet. 

See, over at the TwilightTuesday.com forum, we’ve started a RAK mailing list, and this will be something that I will send out to my TwilightTuesday.com friends…so add your name to the list people!!

ethanchristening3

So here is a sneak peek, this was made to compliment Ethan’s gift  and card, so the Twilight version will be different.  It’s an envelope of sorts, and there’s some goodies inside (hint* they’re flat and sticky on one side)…can you guess what it is??? hehe, I know, so sneaky!

 

Happy Monday!

Ciao for now,

3 comments:

Too cute for words!
Oh, how I wish I had these lil cards when the boys were born! I was bad, I didn't sent out anything except for a few Hallmark Thankyou's, LOL! but in my defense - I wasn't scrapping yet! ;)
Love the flock! It makes the images even cuter! I will be ordering some next week!
TFS, Steph!!! :*)

Recent blog post: Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge 28 & 2Sketches4You Sketch 24 *Edited*

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog