Saturday, April 18, 2009

Two for one: TECC64 and Sissy Scrap card challenge #1

This is my first entry in Margie and Sara’s Sissy Scrap Card Challenge, and I combined it using Taylor’s sketch for TECC64.

I worked on the baby cards for my customer, I got another two done with this design. TECC64.3

I used the MFT Baby First stamp set, I just love it! and again, went straight for the SU Salebration paper.

Margie’s challenge asked us to use inchies, ribbon and buttons.  I kept the stroller a true 1” x 1” by masking the handle and using floral wire instead.  I did somewhat cheat with the buttons, they’re brads….but I looked all over Michaels this morning and couldn’t find buttons! I swear.TECC64.2

I love the little “baby on board”  stamp and used Glossy Accents to make it a little more authentic.

I have two more cards to make for my customer, a special project (you’ll have to wait for that one) and I still have to make Ethan’s Christening card for tomorrow. It’s all planned in my head, I just have to put it to paper.

Happy Saturday!

Ciao for now,

10 comments:

OMG! How adorable!!! Great take on the challenge-it's perfect~! That baby on board inchie is toooo cute.

XOXO
Sara
the lil sissy

Recent blog post: Presie!!!

OhMyEdward! I had no idea that those buttons were brads - they're awesome! Great take on the challenge! I LOVE those lil inchies! and the use of ribbon! It's perfect! :)
Thanks so much for playing with us!!!

Recent blog post: 2RedBananas ~ Banana Split Sunday Sketch Challenge

I love this Steph, so cute. I love the wire pram handle- brilliant! TFS

Recent blog post: A 2nd Great Day!

Wow, beautiful card!

Recent blog post: Dear Neighbor

Thanks Sara! Looking forward to more challenges :)

aww, Thanks Margie :)
the button brads are from K&Company, I've had them forever and never used them, it was fate!

Recent blog post: Two for one: TECC64 and Sissy Scrap card challenge #1

Thanks Mau!
I originally bought jewelery wire, but it was too thick, the floral wire worked perfectly!


Recent blog post: Two for one: TECC64 and Sissy Scrap card challenge #1

I love this Steph, so cute. I love the wire pram handle- brilliant! TFS

Recent blog post: A 2nd Great Day!

OMG! How adorable!!! Great take on the challenge-it's perfect~! That baby on board inchie is toooo cute.

XOXO
Sara
the lil sissy

Recent blog post: Presie!!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog