Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shakespeare in Love

shakespeareinlove3

Here is another card I’ve made with the sticker quotes; while most focus around friendship, there are a few that speak to love.

 

Put on your sunglasses, there’s lots of bling and sparkles on this one!

shakespeareinlove1

I used some paper and flowers from my blog candy win c/o TwilightTuesday.com.  Before I put the sticker on the paper, I stamped my Unity stamp swirl with Due Drop Memento Rhubarb Stalk; I love the way that stamp ties into the pattern on the red paper.  I picked some red paper and glittered the edges for the background of the sentiment.  A small rhinestone brad attaches the paper flowers to the satin ribbon. 

I’ll be adding this to my Etsy store later today. 

Today also means another TwilightTuesday.com challenge, I haven’t had a chance to go over and look yet, but I will and will likely post tomorrow.

Happy Tuesday!

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog